Career Opportunities with WeddingDates
Country Manager - Ireland
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated, driven and highly organised senior manager to join the growing team at WeddingDates. The perfect candidate will be sales and customer focused and preferably will come from a hospitality background.
- This role will be responsible for influencing and selling to hotel owners & general managers so you will have experience working at a senior management level in previous roles.
- The ability to work effectively with users of the platform at a more junior level is also part of this role so adaptability and experience across all levels of an organisation is required.
- The successful candidate will have demonstrated success in securing long term contracts in previous roles.
- Will have quantifiable experience with customer retention, as there is an expectation of 80% client retention year on year in WeddingDates.
- Proven evidence of successfully working to €250,000 budget.
- Some experience in outbound prospecting, particularly building your network via LinkedIn is important for this role, as well as identifying opportunities with new venues opening in the market.
- As WeddingDates is already very established in the Irish market and has 80% market share already, a significant part of this role is consultative selling - working 1:1 with our prospects and existing clients to secure larger contracts year on year.
- As your domain will be the entire island of Ireland, targeting accounts within our existing client list is also relevant to ascertain opportunities to upsell and strengthen relationships.
- The successful candidate will also be responsible for managing hotel groups and developing those accounts to ensure longevity of relationship.
Domain and Industry Background:
- Deep knowledge of and experience in the hospitality sector in Ireland is a must for this role.
- To be successful you must understand the current economic climate and apply business acumen to conversations with clients to facilitate a collaborative client-supplier relationship ensuring customer satisfaction as well as loyalty.
- Knowledge of online marketing (SEO, PPC + Social Media) a strong plus for this role.
- Responsible for all annual contract renewals for our Irish Venue clients.
- Cross selling online marketing services to the existing customer base in Ireland.
- Pitching to new prospects and negotiating contracts with new venues in Ireland.
- Cold calling as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities is in place.
- Liaising with clients to create bespoke marketing plans to coincide with their marketing strategy.
- Identifying client needs for promotions of wedding events, offers, availability etc.
- Developing and implementing timely and topical campaigns through the WeddingDates newsletters and Social Media platforms.
- Liaising with and building relationships with clients in order for them to receive the full benefits of WeddingDates.
Planning & Admin
- Devising 12 month sales strategy to ensure monthly targets are met.
- Compiling, tracking and analysing sales figures.
- Attending monthly KPI meetings with the CEO.
- Developing new revenue streams for WeddingDates.
- Travelling nationwide visiting existing clients and pitching to potential new clients.
- Representing the CEO and WeddingDates at industry events.
Full time role based in WeddingDates HQ in Airport East Business Park, Cork with travel nationally required each month.
Interested candidates should email their CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]